ICC 2020 China
14-18 OCTOBER 2020 BEJING, CHINA
“One World – One Camp”
The camping movement worldwide helps children of various countries in vastly different ways: indoor v.s. outdoor activities, high-rope v.s. low-rope courses, arts v.s. technology programs, and cooking v.s. mountaineering etc., but the rationale and philosophy underlying all these apparently different camp activities are the same: providing children a loving and safe environment where children are free from inhibitions so they can explore and find themselves, and eventually become themselves and also a productive member of their respective communities.
The ICC 2020 China shares this value and vision of camping in helping children grow to be responsible citizens of world.
“One World, One Camp”, a theme that will unite the world’s camping community in seeking for common ground in camping philosophy and practices rather than magnify differences.
Let’s camp for children of the world, the one and only world we have!
10,000+ Attendees, 500+ Speakers, Great Opportunities for Professional and Business Connections, Rich Pre- & Post-Conference Activities: campsite visits, tours of historic and scenic sites around the country, and Chinese cultural experience programs…
Welcome to the International Camping Congress 2020 (ICC2020)!
Congress Fee/Ticket Prices:
- Early Bird Rate (before December 31, 2019)
Premium Ticket: 400USD
* This fee is available for international participants who live out of China.
- After December 31, 2019
Premium Ticket: 535USD
- 【Conference Ticket】
1. In order for more young professionals to participate in this international event, ICC2020 adopts the form of “Ticket Package”: buy one Premium Ticket, get Four Regular Tickets for free. But the four Regular Tickets holders must be 18 to 25-year-olds professional of their organization.
- 2. Premium Ticket and Regular Ticket are available for all three days of workshops, exhibitions, welcome party, world carnival, free translation, airport and railway station shuttle bus, photo service, etc. The difference between the Premium Ticket and Regular Ticket is that the Premium Ticket holder may enter the main venue to participate in the live keynote speech while the Regular Ticket holders may not. (Some streamed views and other events are available during these times)
- 3. The Premium Ticket holder should provide information of four Regular Tickets holders (Regular Tickets holders’ information can be modified 90 days before the conference through the WeChat program login “ME” interface or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org ). At that time by virtue of the purchase of the QR code and the original id card, on-site exchange for the certificate.
- 【 Chinese Culture Gathering and Banquet】
Chinese Culture Gathering and Banquet will be held on October 15th, 2020. The gathering and Banquet tickets can be purchased by meeting the Premium Ticket (one Premium Ticket can purchase one Banquet ticket), 100 seats only.
- 【Registration Fee】
The registration fee does not include transportation from the place of departure to Beijing, meals during the conference and the Chinese Culture Gathering and Banquet on October 15th, 2020.