The National Outdoor Education Conference (known as NOEC) will be hosted in NSW in 2021, its 21st year of being held since its inception.
The venue is the beautiful Fairmont Resort and Spa in Leura, located within the spectacular Blue Mountains.
Jointly hosted by Outdoors NSW & ACT and Outdoor Education Australia, this jam-packed event will reconnect the industry to strive for success as we join together on the same issues and challenges. The theme of Reconnecting for the Future aims at uniting efforts and voice to make a difference.
THE PROGRAM SUMMARY
Tuesday 28th September
– Registration starts at 12pm
– Niche area workshops with leaders in the field
– Conference commences at 3:30pm with Afternoon Tea
– Welcome to Country and keynote address
– Welcome Cocktail Party
Wednesday 29th September
– Full-day Conference with incredible keynote speakers and thought generating case studies and discussions
– Followed by the Celebratory Dinner
Thursday 30th September
– Full-day Conference, again with incredible keynotes and topics
– The National Awards presentation and Closing Ceremony
Friday 1st October
– Outdoors in Practise – choose from passive or active activities that will each have their own lessons and innovations to share with attendees.