- Debriefing Tip – Begin With The End In Mind: Mark Collard has offered up useful information for every occasion through his business at Playmeo. Mark is both an ICF member and a regular contributor at conference and workshops. https://www.playmeo.com/debriefing-tip-begin-with-the-end-in-mind/
- Annual Camp Workshop of the Mexican Camp Association (TAC21): An amazing event with more than 200 participants, speakers from Mexico, Spain and Colombia. Great energy and lots of good vibes about camps getting back on their feet! We can’t wait for the next one! https://icfconnect.net/annual-camp-workshop-in-mexico-tac-2021/
- Trauma Recovery Coloring Pages, by Lead Inc. Coloring is a great way to take time for yourself and relax. 20 pages of printable & colorable trauma recovery affirmations: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZuA9VeVYmMmC19xlPwmEGh-tHWM867V0/view
- The overnight camp experience, A through Z: A photo essay.
Our Kids is based in Canada and has been a strong supporter of camping over many years. Last spring Andrew and Margaret Stawicki presented this photo essay for all of us to enjoy as we prepared for the summer ahead. The hope was to present and capture the feelings that we know camp can generate. Writer: Geoff Davies. Photo Editors: Andrew and Margaret Stawicki. Photo from Camp Chikopi, Peter Power. https://www.ourkids.net/camp/abcs-overnight.php
- 5-Minute Fridays is: Eight 5-minute professional development videos every Friday morning
- Unbelievably inexpensive training for you from folks like Simone Gamble, John Jorgenson, Beth Allison, and Michael Brandwein Speaker
- Also: Incredibly useful material from Travis Allison, Matt Honsberger, Stephanie Ruby Compton and Chris Hudson
- A wide variety of topics hand-picked for Camp Pros like you: marketing, staff recruiting, staff training, leadership techniques for Camp Directors, time-saving strategies, prioritization skills to be as effective as possible.
Our very own John (Jorgi) Jorgenson is added to the team of the 5-minute Fridays!
- Women In Camp Summit – Call for speakers: Have you always been interested in speaking at a camp conference, but didn’t know how to break in to that world? Are you an experienced speaker with something new to share? Do you know someone who fits this profile? The Women in Camp Summit is the place for you (or the person you know)!The Women in Camp Summit is looking for camp pros who are women*, non-binary, or from other gender minorities who would like to share their wisdom with the WIC world! Submit your proposal BEFORE SEPTEMBER 25TH for consideration by their selection committee – and if you only have the seed of an idea, that’s OK too! They have experienced speaker coaches who are available to help you grow that seed into a flourishing presentation. Click the link for more information: https://linktr.ee/womenincamping* when we say “women” we mean ALL women
- Instagram stories compilation from the Ontario Camp Association: It’s been an exciting and rewarding summer for OCA Approved Camps! Some camps opened their traditional programs. Some camps pivoted to new programs to support their communities at camp and at home. Some camps chose not to open this year for many different reasons. No matter how our OCA Approved camps chose to move forward this summer, the OCA team couldn’t be more proud to call them Members! Enjoy this video of some of the most favorite moments from the summer in OCA Approved Camps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNko4-c0MFU