Dear fellow camp professional,
The Russian Camp Association MOO “SDO” would like to inform you of plans to run a European gathering of camp friends in Greece. It will happen this October after almost 2 years of a pause due to pandemic restrictions. The meeting will take place in the picturesque resort community of Loutraki, Greece on the coast of the Aegean Sea on October 14-24, 2021 and is centred at the Club Hotel Casino.
The purpose of the meeting is to renew and develop the dialogue between Russian and European camp professionals and other communities of organizers of children’s recreation. We hope to relax and network together while creating and discussing future cooperation such as exchange of work experience, international partnerships between camps and more.
Russian participants in the Meeting will include the Board of MOO ” SDO ” (Russia), heads of regional branches and public organizations, heads of children’s camps, other interested representatives of the professional community.
We would like to extend an invitation to other camp friends to take part in this international event where colleagues from Russia, Greece, Turkey and abroad have already confirmed their intention to participate.
- October 14th – arrival to Athens, transfer to Loutraki and hotel accommodation
- October 14-19 – daily program of business, workshops, round table discussions, networking (local and international), camp visits (detailed program TBA)
- October 20-23 – additional sightseeing tours (optional)
- October 21 (or 24) – transfer to Athens airport and departures.
Accommodation (Club Hotel Casino is a 5-star hotel on the Corinthian Gulf of the Aegean Sea, prices are listed per person*)
|View||Occupants/Room||10 Day Fee (Euros)||7 Day Fee (Euros)|
* Price includes: accommodation, breakfast plus lunch or dinner, transfers from/to Athens airport, camp visits, transfers to events within the program, receptions and meetings, translation.
** Children can be accommodated in accordance with the hotel policy only.
*** If you plan to stay less or more days than the program implies, please check the availability with us.
Please visit this link to register: https://forms.gle/me3EwcBBZATP2fDq9
Deadline for Registration:
Sep 25th, 2021. After registration, each person will receive a deposit payment form.
Contact us at: email@example.com
Valery Dolgikh – Board Chair of MOO “SDO”