OWNERSHIP / RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The Website is owned and operated by the International Camping Fellowship. Any and all content, data, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, software, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other information contained in this Website are proprietary to ICF. The Content is protected by Canadian and international copyright and trademark laws.
The use of the ICF logo is subject to ICF Brand Identity Guidelines. The logo may be used only by ICF Full Camp, Organization, or Association Members. A link to files of the logo and Brand Identity Guidelines will be provided by the ICF Membership Chair upon payment of current membership fees.
Except as set forth herein, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content without the express prior written consent of ICF. You may download, print and reproduce the Content for your own informational purposes provided you agree to maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such Content, and that you cite the URL Source of such Content. Reproduction of multiple copies of the Content, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution is strictly prohibited except with the prior written permission of ICF. To obtain written consent for such reproduction, please contact the ICF General Secretary.
It is our goal to provide increased value to you, our visitors. Therefore, the Website might offer you links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties and therefore not affiliated with us. Please understand that such linked websites are independent from ICF and ICF has no control over the content of such websites. Consequently, ICF cannot be held liable and makes no warranty or representation whatsoever as to the accuracy, timeliness and/or completeness of the information contained on such websites.
The links which we might place on our Website do not imply that we sponsor, endorse or are affiliated or associated with, or have been legally authorized to use any trade-mark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such sites.
As a condition of your continued access to and use of this Website and any forums contained herein you agree to abide by all applicable federal, provincial, territorial and other laws and regulations.
When using this Website, you also agree not to:
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that:
1.1. constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
1.2. infringes any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party;
1.3. is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or
1.4. contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information) about other users of the Website, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- for the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Website;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an ICF Member or officer, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means;
- interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; and
- use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Website.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Although we strive to update and keep accurate as much as possible the Content contained on the Website, errors and/or omissions may occur.
Accordingly, this website, including the content and services provided herein, is being provided on an “as is” basis and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. ICF disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. ICF does not warrant that the functions on the website will be uninterrupted, error-free or free of viruses or other harmful components.
In no event shall ICF be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from or in connection with the use of, or the inability to use, the website or any content or services, even if ICF has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION